They totally surprised me at work. I knew that they were throwing me a baby shower, that was no secret. But when I showed up for it on Sunday, I was shocked to find out it was a "spa" themed baby shower! It was at my boss's house and as usual his wife went all out in every aspect. They hired professionals in to do manicures, facials, and massages. So in between snacking and chatting, everyone was enjoying all of the services. I had no idea this was going to happen...they really pulled one over on me!
Here are a couple of the ladies starting their facials:

Just some of the wonderful food:

Me opening gifts: (everyone told me you can't tell I'm pregnant in this picture, I said it was just lucky basket placement! HA!)

ANOTHER cake!:

And me cutting the cake:

And not only were the ladies from work very generous....all of the guys in the department went in and got me a gift certificate for M-Spa! Once again it was way more than I expected. I can't believe we had four showers in 8 days time!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun shower! Neat idea!
Post a Comment