Sunday night when I got home from my work shower I was feeling unusually fatigued...I've been feeling quite good up until now.
Well Chris started to get sick around Friday, but it didn't seem that bad. Then Saturday both Jen and Sheli said they they had been under the weather. On Sunday one of my co-workers didn't make to my shower because she was sick. And then out of nowhere...so was I. :(
Since then I have now heard the quote, "The only thing worse than being sick is being sick AND pregnant" about 20 times from people.
Yesterday I woke up with a fever so I stayed home from work...which is the first day I've missed work since I've been pregnant. Had I not been pregnant I would have just taken an ibuprofen to break the fever and gone to work..but that isn't an option now. So I stayed home and rested a bit yesterday and did a bit of work from home. Today I still have a stuff nose, sore throat, headache, and body aches, but I'm back to work.
I think the worst part is not being able to take any meds for it, which is what I would usually do, Dayquil during the day and Nyquil during the night! So for now I'm just toughing it out, drinking plenty of fluids, and continuing to take my vitamins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been a little under the weather too.
I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment