Monday was my bi-weekly appointment.
The stats:
BP: fine, a little high for me, but I run low, so still fine by normal standards
Urine: fine
Heartrate: in the 140's
Weight: Down one lb. from last time, so this means I now weigh one lb less than my pre-pregnancy weight. So odd.
Size: The doctor said he was measuring "right on" for 33 weeks.
Good news: The doctor we saw thinks that he is now head down! I thought I would feel different or feel him turn or something, but he still feels the exact same to me. So I'm somewhat skeptical that he is really head down now. But the doctor felt around and said he could feel what he "thinks" is his head down low. He said they will be able to tell better around 36 weeks.
So my next appointment is in two weeks, and that is my last two-week'er....It's every week after that. CRAZY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment