Tuesday was my last bi-weekly appointment.
The stats:
BP: fine
Urine: fine
Heartrate: in the 140's
Weight: Down ANOTHER lb. from last time, so this means I now weigh TWO lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight.
Size: The doctor said he was measuring "right on" for 35 weeks.
They also did my Group B Strep test this time, I'll find out the results of that next week.
So I'm starting to get crap from my entire family about not gaining any weight, but my doctor says this is fine every time I ask about it, as long as the baby keeps measuring correctly. Maybe with Thanksgiving this week I'll manage to put on a pound or two before next week's appointment.
Oh, and my co-workers have now started a baby pool at work, guessing when the big day will be. A couple have been very kind guessing December dates. But the majority of everyone is guessing in January! All the way out to January 12th right now! Holy cow, I hope he doesn't wait that long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment