Yesterday was my last monthly appointment. I was so positive that my weight would be up this time. I got on the scale and the nurse looks at my chart and says, "Hum, you're a pound less this month than you were last." UGH!
But they measured the baby and he is actually measuring a bit ahead! So no lecture about the no weight gain yet.
I also got confirmation that I passed my one hour glucose test, so that was good news. Blood pressure was still fine.
The one thing that was a bit off was my iron level. They want it above a "12", anything below a "10" and they give meds. Mine was 10.6, so no meds for me! I just have to start trying to eat more and get more iron.
I think it's crazy that my next appointment is in two weeks...it doesn't seem like much will change that quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment