Tuesday, October 28, 2008

31 weeks

Since being pregnant, I seem to have lost my butt?! It's looking pretty flat in this picture:
I haven't taken a picture from the front in awhile...so this was quite a shock!

And there is an update on daycare this week! Last Friday we went and met with the director at the center we really liked. It was overwhelming (for me) at first when I walked in...it seemed like total chaos going on with the kids running around, etc. But we were able to have a pretty in-depth conversation with her, and she really put me at ease. They have seperate rooms for all the age differences and their preschool program comes highly recommended. I had a whole list of questions for her, but she answered most of them before I even got the chance to ask, so that was nice. The co-owner is a pediatric RN and worked in the field for several years before opening this center, and she is the one that 'runs' the infant room. Every single worker on their staff is CPR certified, even though the state doesn't require all of them to be. All and all it seems like it is going to be a really good fit for us. They will have a spot for us in spring as well. It's a huge weight off my mind to have this taken care of!

No comments: