Monday, October 13, 2008

Surprise box of goodies!

Last week in the mail I got a HUGE box of baby boy stuff from my best friend. She has 2 boys of her own but claims she's done now (I don't believe it!) so she sent me some of the things that they had outgrown.
I finally sat down last night to go through everything....it was like Christmas! Tons of cute little outfits. There were even some shoes, socks, blanket sleeper, and a swaddle wrap included. I had to at least test out the swaddle wrap!

2 comments:

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

Those swaddle wraps are awesome! I have a few if you would like them....We used them ALL the time!!

Ariella said...

Look at that cute teddy in it's swaddle blanket! I love all the hand-me-downs too, and your right it is like X-mas, only better because it is little baby stuff!