The teddy bear in the crib was Chris's first bear when he was a baby. You can tell he's an only child and his mother hung onto stuff like that. Coming from 5 kids I was lucky to get out with my life. HA! :)Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Updated nursery pictures
Our crib bedding arrived last week! It's Bacati Metro Blue. The set is just what I wanted...not a "busy" pattern, nothing character related, and just a classic look. They also sell the same set in a toddler size.
The teddy bear in the crib was Chris's first bear when he was a baby. You can tell he's an only child and his mother hung onto stuff like that. Coming from 5 kids I was lucky to get out with my life. HA! :)
The teddy bear in the crib was Chris's first bear when he was a baby. You can tell he's an only child and his mother hung onto stuff like that. Coming from 5 kids I was lucky to get out with my life. HA! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the bedding! So pretty!
I love the bedding, very classic looking.
Post a Comment