I finally worked up the nerve to tell my boss about our upcoming IVF today. After waking up about 5 times during the night last night I decided I had to get it off my chest.
I had the perfect opportunity when he walked out this morning and made the comment, "You've been very quiet today." So I busted it out on him. His reaction was, "Why were you so nervous to tell me, what did you think I was going to say?!"
So I don't know why I was all crazy nervous, but I was. He'll be cool about it I'm sure. He just said, "As long as you're not quitting, I don't care." HA! :)
Yesterday we also had Chris's parents over for dinner and gave them the whole story as well, since they're going to be our embryo guardians. That went pretty smooth as well.
So two major things off my mind for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment