Things got so crazy, I just quit updating this.
Let me try to summarize:
The second beta came back at 64. So it didn't double. The nurse was very grim sounding....so things didn't look good. She told me to do a 3rd beta.
I think those were the two worst days of my life. I was positive that it was over...something was wrong again.
My 3rd beta came back at 138! So it did double!
Then the agonizing wait...two weeks for the first ultrasound.
I wasn't very optomistic at all...with the betas being odd, I didn't have a good feeling. I was 90% sure it was going to go the wrong way.
We went in on Thursday, May 8th, for the first u/s at 6 weeks and 3 days.
Imagine our surprise when we got to see AND hear a heartbeat. It all happened so fast.
Now we go back in two weeks, on May 22nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment