Thursday, April 17, 2008

Been testing

I took a couple of hpt's over the weekend, just to make sure that the hcg trigger shot was out of my system, and it was, totally blank tests.
I decided to try one this morning since I am 10 DPO/R today. I took it and then came out for my PIO shot. When I went back in, you could see the faint, faint, faintest line. I had to make sure that I wasn't seeing things, so I called Chris back upstairs to take a look.
He said he saw what I was talking about, a very faint line.
I stuck the stick in my purse and when I looked at it again when I got to work, the line seemed to have disappeared. I guess that is normal since it seemed so light.
Now I can't wait for tomorrow to try again! :)

No comments: